[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-core
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: prlw1
Date: Tue Jun 12 17:16:14 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-core: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update at-spi2-core from 2.3.5 -> 2.5.2
* Fix a crash when a call to fetch a hyperlink times out.
* Fix C++ compilation.
* Remove a warning that was sometimes logged when a method call timed out.
* Fix crash in atspi_deregister_keystroke_listener (FDO#50578)
* Add atspi_set_timeout.
* By default, disable method call timeouts until an application
has been on the bus for 15 seconds (work-around for applications
with potentially long start-up times). This behavior can be changed
with a call to atspi_set_timeout.
* Fix GError sent when receiving a reply of the wrong type
* Fix typo in atspi_document_get_attribute_value
* Fix for bug 675004 - object:state-changed:defunct events are
emitted as object:state-change:defunct
* Fix typo in at-spi-dbus-bus.desktop.in (BGO#605662).
* Some changes to try to prevent at-spi2-registryd from incorrectly
thinking that an AT is hung and passing keys meant for it to the application.
* Fix crash fetching an error from a reply when retrieving a property.
* Invalidate states when receiving a focus event (BGO#663992).
* Fix atspi_table_get_row_column_extents_at_index.
* Expect a signed int for GetIndexInParent, per the spec.
* Send key events to listeners assumed to be hung, but don't block.
* Reduce the method call timeout slightly, so that it will be lower than
the keystroke listener timeout.
* Don't cache data for transient objects.
* Enable caching on a call to atspi_accessible_set_cache_mask, even if
atspi-event_main() hasn't been called.
* At-spi-bus-launcher now emits PropertiesChanged signals from the correct
* If a keystroke listener does not respond, disable it until it responds.
This prevents the desktop from locking up if an AT hangs or is suspended
and has a keyboard listener registered.
* Fix a warning when a NULL object is returned as the detail of an event.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-core/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-core/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |