[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/unbound
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Fri Jun 8 21:52:00 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/unbound: Makefile distinfo
* unbound-control forward_add, forward_remove, stub_add, stub_remove can modify
stubs and forwards for running unbound they can also add and remove
domain-insecure for the zone. This is to support reconfiguration of a DNSSEC
validator on a computer that changes networks and has to enable new network
config for the new location.
* new approach to NS fetches for DS lookup that works with cornercases, and is
more robust and considers forwarders.
* contrib/validation-reporter follows rotated log file
* Applied patch for rrset-roundrobin and minimal-responses features (new
options, enable in unbound.conf to use).
* ECDSA support (RFC 6605) by default. Use --disable-ecdsa for older openssl.
* Patch for access to full DNS packet data in unbound python module
* forward-first option. Tries without forward if a query fails. Also stub-first
option that is similar.
* Fix possible uninitialised variable in windows pipe implementation.
* Fix alignment problem in util/random on sparc64/freebsd.
* Fix for accept spinning reported by OpenBSD.
* Fix validation of nodata for DS query in NSEC zones
* [bugzilla: 444 ] Fix that setusercontext was called too late
* [bugzilla: 443 ] Fix --with-chroot-dir not honoured by configure.
* [bugzilla: 442 ] Fix that Makefile depends on pythonmod headers even using
* Fix to locate nameservers for DS lookup with NS fetches.
* Applied line-buffer patch from Augie Schwer to validation.reporter.sh.
* flush_infra cleans timeouted servers from the cache too.
* Fix from code review, if EINPROGRESS not defined chain if statement
* [bugzilla: 434 ] Fix windows port to check registry for config file location
for unbound-control.exe, and unbound-checkconf.exe.
* Fix to squelch 'network unreachable' errors from tcp connect in logs, high
verbosity will show them.
* Fix prefetch and sticky NS ghost domain. It picks nameservers that 'would be
valid in the future', and if this makes the NS timeout, it updates that NS by
asking delegation from the parent again. If child NS has longer TTL, that TTL
does not get refreshed from the lookup to the child nameserver.
* RT#2955 Fix for cygwin compilation.
* Slightly smaller critical region in one case in infra cache.
* Fix timeouts to keep track of query type, A, AAAA and other, if another has
caused timeout blacklist, different type can still probe.
unit test fix for nomem_cnametopos.rpl race condition.
* fix memory leak in errorcase for DSA signatures.
* workaround for openssl 0.9.8 ecdsa sha2 and evp problem.
* fix for windows, rename() is not posix compliant on windows.
* iana portlist updated
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/net/unbound/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/net/unbound/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |