[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/pear-DB
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Mon Jun 4 12:03:39 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/pear-DB: Makefile distinfo
Update pear-DB to 1.7.14.
PR 46534 by Wen Heping.
While here, set LICENSE=php.
Changes since 1.7.13:
* Made the definition of DB_common::raiseError() compatible with
PEAR::raiseError() by adding dummy parameters. Request 11581.
* Fixed SKIP block in the 20locale.phpt test.
* Fixed non-persistent connections to really be non-persistent when
* Changed the order of regular expressions applied when mapping errors so that
constraint violations in PHP 4.4 are actually reported as constraint
violations and not table not found errors.
* Fixed a test that should have been skipped in PHP 4.4.
* Use PCRE rather than ereg. Bug 17722, patch by Olle Jonsson.
* Fix escaping of string values with lines ending in a backslash character.
* Fix for last_query reconstruction with lots of placeholders. Bug 12418, patch
by Nicholas Evans.
* Fix replacement of values in last_query for :bind's numbered over 10.
* Unset $_prepared_queries in freePrepared(). Bug 14271.
* Added special-case to handle SAVEPOINT queries as manip queries. Bug 12260.
* Implement rudimentary support for WITH...SELECT queries. Bug 17136.
* Added support for another error message in the SQLite driver. Bug 12105, patch
by Adam Ashley.
* Implement auto_increment support in tableInfo(). Request 13193.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/databases/pear-DB/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/pear-DB/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |