[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Jun 3 21:44:59 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
Update to 3.2.0:
libmikmod 3.2.0 was released on 01-June-2012.
- Axel "awe" Wefers <awe%fruitz-of-dojo.de@localhost>,
for creating the CoreAudio driver, the new
AIFF driver, and fixes for the wav output driver.
- Frank Loemker, for sending me his collection of patches
- Anders F Björklund <afb%algonet.se@localhost>, for updates, fixes and tests on
Mac Platforms and rpm support.
- Ivan Shmakov, for the NAS audio driver.
- Various downstream patch writers (from Mandriva, SuSE, Red Hat/Fedora,
- P. Martin - the macports maintainer for some patches.
- Stéphan Kochen for two patches: one to change MDRIVER fields to "const",
and the other with putting variable declarations at the start of block (which
is more C89 compliant and fixes compilation on Microsoft Visual C++).
- MacOS X CoreAudio driver
- Carbon support
- Loader for ASYLUM Music Format v1.0 (.amf) modules,
as used in crusader games.
- New function 'Player_QueryVoices' added, which is used to return
dynamic channel information about the module player. (Mikmod 3.2.2 uses
it for it's dynamic panels).
- Mixing with floating point output. The MacOSX CoreAudio driver uses it.
Thanks goes to Anders F Björklund for implementing this.
- AIFF disk writer driver.
- New NAS driver (Network Audio System). Tested with nasd and NCD X terminals.
- MREADERs now have an iobase member (previously was a static variable in
permits to have many MREADERs with different iobase base values.
- Created an example/ subdirectory, to hold programming examples.
- Added functions to read from memory (Player_LoadMem, Sample_LoadMem...) and a
memory reader in mmio.c
- renamed internal _mm_malloc function to MikMod_malloc, which is now
part of the API.
- Raw samples can now be loaded using the new Sample_LoadRaw* family of
functions for sound effects.
- PowerPC 64 support
- ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture) driver is now working with "recent"
(actually a few years back) ALSAs.
- Change MDRIVER "char *" fields to "const char *".
- Thanks to Stéphan Kochen.
- Implement a fix to the ALSA driver in MIKMOD_DYNAMIC mode so it will allow
linking against libmikmod when "-Wl,--no-undefined" is passed.
- Reported by Andrey Bondrov from Mandriva.
- The problem was that we used some snd_... identifiers indirectly in
some macro expansions.
- The sun driver now compiles on solaris (Thanks to Nicolas Gros d'Aillon
for sending me Jonathan Perkin's fix)
- The wav output driver had problems on big endian systems. Thanks to
Axel "awe" Wefers for fixing this.
- A warning reported by Stéphane LOEUILLET in libmikmod.m4 with autoconf 1.8
- The 'card' argument, supported by the OSS driver was not documented via
the MDRIVER->CmdLineHelp string.
- libmikmod-3.1.11-CVE-2010-2546,2971.diff (from Mandriva/Mageia).
- libmikmod-3.1.11-CVE-2009-3995,3996.diff (from Mandriva/Mageia).
- Now checking for linking against -lm (from Mandriva/Mageia).
- Modified patch of libmikmod-CVE-2009-0179.patch (from Mandriva/Mageia).
- Apply the libmikmod-CVE-2007-6720.patch (from Mandriva/Mageia).
- Implement a fix for sprintf-of-list
- sprintf(list, "%sSOMETHING", list) does not work as expected and
suffers from the
- Apply a patch for non-blocking opening of the OSS driver. (from
- Fixed the prototypes of vc_callback (thanks to P. Martin).
- Cast a vc_callback parameter to "unsigned char *" instead of "char *",
becuase the former is what it accepts (thanks to P. Martin).
- Check for Samples' validatity in virtch_common.c (thanks to P. Martin).
- Fix compilation on MSVC.
- Thanks to Stéphan Kochen.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.50 -r1.51 pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |