[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/archivers/lhasa
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Jun 3 10:20:04 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/archivers/lhasa: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.0.7:
* Extraction and listing of Unix symbolic links is now supported.
* Decompression code for the "old" PMarc archive algorithm (-pm1-) has
* Support has been added for Unix LHA level 0 header extended areas
(so level 0 archives with Unix metadata are now listed and extracted
* The Unix permissions field in the list output for directory entries
has been fixed.
* The library header files have been fixed so that they can be included
in C++ code.
* The LHADecoder interface, for extracting raw compressed data, has been
added to the public header files.
* The Unix LHA test archives have been regenerated and improved.
* A "ghost testing" tool has been added for testing ghost compression
algorithms such as -pm1-.
* The list output tests have been fixed to be repeatable regardless of
the current date.
* Build of the fuzzer tool has been fixed.
* When the -w option is used during extraction, the path specified
is now first created if it does not already exist.
* The command line tool now exits with a failure return code if an
error occurs during extraction.
* A "catch-all" header file (lhasa.h) has been added.
* The public header files installed with the library can now be
included and used externally.
* A pkgconfig file is now installed as part of the library
(thanks Jan Engelhardt).
* Make targets have been added for building Doxygen documentation
and including them as part of the distribution.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/archivers/lhasa/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/archivers/lhasa/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |