[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Jun 2 04:31:35 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update sylpheed to 3.1.4.
* 3.1.4 (stable)
* Some minor fixes for IMAP were made.
* A bug that cancelling editing contact on address book results in
click-and-drag behavior with newer GTK+ was fixed.
* Corrupted message caches of news and IMAP are automatically discarded
* Win32: included libpng library was updated to 1.2.49 (security fix).
* Win32: included libtiff library was updated to 3.9.6 with CVE-2012-1173
patch (security fix).
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8w (security fix).
* Win32: the bug that the installation process continued even if uninstall
was cancelled on update was fixed.
* 3.1.3 (stable)
* On browsing IMAP folder, the error "imap_cmd_gen_send: cannot send
command because another command is already running." was fixed.
* The crash bug that occurred when IMAP message fetching and new
message checking happened at the same time was fixed.
* The crash bug that was caused by offline switch while IMAP session was
active was fixed.
* A bug that filter settings were lost if Escape key was pressed
quickly on auto filter creation was fixed.
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8t (security fix).
* Win32: included libpng library was updated to 1.2.47 (security fix).
* Win32: included curl executable was updated to 7.24.0.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.135 -r1.136 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.74 -r1.75 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |