[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/libsylph
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Jun 2 04:28:45 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/libsylph: Makefile distinfo
Update libsylph to 1.1.0.
* 1.1.0 (stable)
* The bugfixes and minor feature improvements were merged from Sylpheed
- procmime_parse_mime_parameter(): spaces around equals between name
and value of MIME parameters are allowed.
- procmime_scan_multipart_message(): the max recursion level were
- conv_encode_header(): several bugs were fixed.
- my_memmem(): the buffer overrun was fixed.
- pop.c: invalid APOP timestamp is checked for now (CVE-2007-1558).
- socket.c: the bug that caused busy loop when connection was immediately
refused was fixed.
uriencode_for_mailto(): new functions were added.
* 1.0.0 (stable)
* The reference manuals were mostly completed.
* The libtool version was increased.
* 1.0.0beta1 (beta)
* The reference manuals were added.
* The sample codes were added.
* The new APIs were added to prefs_common, account, and folder.
* Several bugs were fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/mail/libsylph/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/libsylph/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |