[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/ruby-activerecord32
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Jun 2 01:41:02 UTC 2012
Update ruby-activerecord32 to 3.2.5.
3.2.4 had some regression related problem.
## Rails 3.2.4 (May 31, 2012) ##
* Perf fix: Don't load the records when doing assoc.delete_all.
GH #6289. *Jon Leighton*
* Association preloading shouldn't be affected by the current scoping.
This could cause infinite recursion and potentially other problems.
See GH #5667. *Jon Leighton*
* Datetime attributes are forced to be changed. GH #3965
* Fix attribute casting. GH #5549
* Fix #5667. Preloading should ignore scoping.
* Predicate builder should not recurse for determining where columns.
Thanks to Ben Murphy for reporting this! CVE-2012-2661
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/ruby-activerecord32/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |