[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-simplecov
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Jun 2 00:51:30 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-simplecov: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-simplecov to 0.6.4.
* [BUGFIX] Encoding issues with ISO-8859-encoded source files fixed.
See https://github.com/colszowka/simplecov/pull/117. (thanks to @Deradon)
* [BUGFIX] Ensure ZeroDivisionErrors won't occur when calculating the
coverage result, which previously
could happen in certain cases. See
https://github.com/colszowka/simplecov/pull/128. (thanks to @japgolly)
* [REFACTORING] Changed a couple instance variable lookups so SimpleCov does
not cause a lot of warnings when
running ruby at a higher warning level. See
https://github.com/colszowka/simplecov/pull/119. (thanks to @mvz and
* [BUGFIX] Modified the API-changes for newer multi_json versions introduced
with #122 and v0.6.2 so
they are backwards-compatible with older multi_json gems in order to avoid
the multi_json minimum version requirement for entire applications.
* Added appraisal gem to the test setup in order to run the test suite
against both 1.0 and 1.3
multi_json gems and ensure the above actually works :)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-simplecov/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-simplecov/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |