[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/db5
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu May 31 09:37:21 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/db5: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Fixed incompatibility problems of Java DPL with JDK7, so DPL will now work
* Added a flag to allow database locking to be disabled from the SQL API.
* Fixed a bug that could allocate a heap data page in a region after the region
creation has been undone.
* Redundant whitespaces are now ignored in DB_CONFIG lines pertaining to
directories, e.g. set_data_dir.
* Fixed a bug that caused DB_ENV->backup to stop early if DB_BACKUP_FILES was
not set and a non-DB file was in the data directory.
* Fixed a rare race condition that could cause a crash if two processes opened
the same database at the same time.
* Fixed missing cross compiling capability for the JDBC driver.
* Allow the same system/machine to host both a master and a replica database
through the use of relative pathnames.
* Fixed a bug in the Java API where EnvironmentConfig.setCreateDir would fail
to configure the environment.
* Fixed an assert failure in btreeCompare when allocating memory in the wrong
thread was causing a memory leak.
* Fixed a bug in the Java API where concurrent operations that change the
database schema could lead to a hang.
* Added JDBC code to the code base and updated the windows build files to
include the JDBC solution.
* Fixed a bug where the heap's region size was not getting swapped correctly in
* Fixed a bug in the db_sql_jdbc project file for vs2010 that was preventing it
from building correctly.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/databases/db5/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/databases/db5/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/db5/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/databases/db5/patches/patch-src_dbinc_atomic.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |