[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/shells/dash
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cheusov
Date: Wed May 30 20:33:26 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/shells/dash: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.5.7. Changes since 0.5.5.1:
* Optimize dash -c "command" to avoid a fork.
* Eliminate unnecessary promotion in echocmd.
* Avoid using undefined handler.
* Avoid gcc warning: variable 'oldstackp' set but not used.
* Avoid clang warning about dead store to "size".
* Make outc an inline function.
* Remove spurious space in descriptions of PS1, PS2, PS4.
* Remove unused EV_BACKCMD flag.
* Fix clobbering of checkkwd.
* Free IFS state after here document expansion.
* Use va_copy when reusing a va_list.
* Let funcnode refer to a function definition, not its first
* Improve LINENO support.
* Port to Solaris.
* Fix backslash handling in read(1).
* Dotcmd should exit with zero when doing nothing.
* Fix CTLESC clobbering by read(1).
* Port to AIX.
* Replace GPL noclobberopen code with the FreeBSD version.
* Do not split the result of tilde expansion.
* Mark status as volatile in exitshell.
* Use EXEXIT in place of EXEXEC.
* Stop documenting EXSHELLPROC.
* Use exit status 127 when the script to run does not exist.
* Document optional open parenthesis for case patterns.
* Fixed trap/return regression due to SKIPEVAL removal.
* Allow the originator of EXERROR to set the exit status.
* Free IFS state in evalbackcmd.
* Fix ifsfirst/ifslastp leak in casematch.
* Fix EXEXEC status clobbering.
* Fix ifsfirst/ifslastp leak.
* Fix trailing field bug in read(1).
* Debug compile fix.
* Fix varinit ordering that broke fc.
* Check exit for eval NSUBSHELL.
* Fix loss of variables when hash collides.
* Removed dead code for eval NPIPE.
* Don't clear eflag in evalbackcmd.
* Continue after EINTR in read(1) with no pending signals.
* Force fork if any trap is set, not just on EXIT.
* Fix corruption of redirections with byte 0x81.
* Fix poplocalvar on abnormal exit from function.
* Do not poplocalvars prematurely on regular utilities.
* Move null redirect checks into caller.
* Fix popredir on abnormal exit from built-in.
* Fix wait regression where it does not wait for all jobs.
* Replace cmdenviron with localvars.
* Fix poplocalvar leak.
* Move unsetvar functionality into setvareq.
* Add localvars nesting, local now fails outside functions.
* Fix command -- crash.
* Fix for job control off warning.
* Use faccessat if available.
* Make trap signal name/number errors non-fatal.
* Release 0.5.6.
* Use TMPDIR in mkbuiltins.
* Fix logical or result value.
* Fix binary operator parsing.
* Fix off-by-one recordregion in readcmd.
don't read-uninitialized for \177 in a here-doc
A DEL (0177, dec 127) byte in a here-document would cause dash to
access uninitialized memory at the end of one of the syntax.c
since those tables are sized to accommodate a maximum index of
BASESYNTAX + 126. Make the generated tables one byte larger.
* src/mksyntax.c (filltable): Use 258, not 257 as the size,
so that BASESYNTAX(=130) + 127 is a valid index.
Don't emit explicit array dimension in declaration.
* Avoid compiler warnings on isdigit.
* Add another missing LC_COLLATE to mkbuiltins.
* Fix NUL termination in readcmd.
* Lookup PWD after going through CDPATH.
* Pass EV_TESTED into evalcmd.
* Revert SKIPEVAL into EXEXIT.
* Add preliminary LINENO support.
* Honor tab as IFS whitespace when splitting fields in readcmd.
* Do not truncate file for FROMTO redirection.
* Fix quoted pattern patch breakage.
* Fix incorrect savefd conversions.
* Fix dowait signal race.
* Remove EXSIG.
* Do not close stderr when /dev/tty fails to open.
* Allow newlines after var name in for statements.
* Use CHKNL to parse case statements.
* Update manual page to differentiate dash from ash.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/shells/dash/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/shells/dash/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |