[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/libvncserver
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun May 6 09:08:36 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/libvncserver: Makefile distinfo
Update libVNCServer to 0.9.9.
- Overall changes:
* Added noVNC HTML5 VNC viewer (http://kanaka.github.com/noVNC/) connect
* Added a GTK+ VNC viewer example.
* Added support to build for Google Android.
* Complete IPv6 support in both LibVNCServer and LibVNCClient.
* Split two event-loop related functions out of the rfbProcessEvents()
This is required to be able to do proper event loop integration with Qt.
taken from Vino's libvncserver fork.
* Added TightPNG (http://wiki.qemu.org/VNC_Tight_PNG) encoding support.
original Tight encoding, this still uses JPEG, but ZLIB encoded rects
with PNG here.
* Added suport for serving VNC sessions through WebSockets
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebSocket), a web technology providing for
bi-directional, full-duplex communications channels over a single TCP
* Support connections from the Mac OS X built-in VNC client to LibVNCServer
instances running with no password.
* Replaced the Tight encoder with a TurboVNC one which is tremendously
faster in most
cases, especially with high-color video or 3D workloads.
* Added support to only listen for reverse connections on a specific IP
* Support for using OpenSSL instead of GnuTLS. This could come in handy on
devices where only this TLS implementation is available.
* Added support to connect to UltraVNC Single Click servers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/net/libvncserver/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/libvncserver/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/net/libvncserver/patches/patch-configure
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |