[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/ruby-coffee-script-source
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sun Apr 29 14:03:34 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/lang/ruby-coffee-script-source: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-coffee-script-source to 1.3.1.
1.3.1 – APRIL 10, 2012
errors at compile time. This includes old-style octal literals, duplicate
property names in object literals, duplicate parameters in a function
definition, deleting naked variables, setting the value of eval or
arguments, and more. See a full discussion at #1547.
* The REPL now has a handy new multi-line mode for entering large blocks of
code. It's useful when copy-and-pasting examples into the REPL. Enter
multi-line mode with Ctrl-V. You may also now pipe input directly into the
* CoffeeScript now prints a Generated by CoffeeScript VERSION header at the
top of each compiled file.
* Conditional assignment of previously undefined variables a or= b is now
considered a syntax error.
* A tweak to the semantics of do, which can now be used to more easily
simulate a namespace: do (x = 1, y = 2) -> ...
* Loop indices are now mutable within a loop iteration, and immutable between
* Both endpoints of a slice are now allowed to be omitted for consistency,
effectively creating a shallow copy of the list.
* Additional tweaks and improvments to coffee --watch under Node's "new" file
watching API. Watch will now beep by default if you introduce a syntax error
into a watched script. We also now ignore hidden directories by default when
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/lang/ruby-coffee-script-source/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |