[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ruby-unicorn
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sun Apr 29 16:05:42 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/ruby-unicorn: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-unicorn to 4.3.1.
=== unicorn 4.3.1 - shutdown() fixes / 2012-04-29 07:04 UTC
* Call shutdown(2) if a client EOFs on us during upload.
We can avoid holding a socket open if the Rack app forked a
process during uploads.
* ignore potential Errno::ENOTCONN errors (from shutdown(2)).
Even on LANs, connections can occasionally be accept()-ed but
be unusable afterwards.
Thanks to Joel Nimety <jnimety%continuity.net@localhost>,
Matt Smith <matt%nearapogee.com@localhost> and George
on the mongrel-unicorn%rubyforge.org@localhost mailing list for their
feedback and testing for this release.
=== unicorn 4.3.0 - minor fixes and updates / 2012-04-17 21:51 UTC
* PATH_INFO (aka REQUEST_PATH) increased to 4096 (from 1024).
This allows requests with longer path components and matches
the system PATH_MAX value common to GNU/Linux systems for
serving filesystem components with long names.
* Apps that fork() (but do not exec()) internally for background
tasks now indicate the end-of-request immediately after
writing the Rack response.
Thanks to Hongli Lai, Lawrence Pit, Patrick Wenger and Nuo Yan
for their valuable feedback for this release.
=== unicorn 4.2.1 - minor fix and doc updates / 2012-03-26 21:39 UTC
* Stale pid files are detected if a pid is recycled by processes
belonging to another user, thanks to Graham Bleach.
* nginx example config updates thanks to to Eike Herzbach.
* KNOWN_ISSUES now documents issues with apps/libs that install
conflicting signal handlers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/ruby-unicorn/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |