[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/groonga
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Apr 29 13:33:06 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/textproc/groonga: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update groonga to 2.0.2.
Release 2.0.2 - 2012/04/29
* [pkg-config] Removed needless MessagePack dependency.
* [rpm][fedora] Supported libedit. [#1325] [Suggested by IWAI, Masaharu]
* [rpm] Supported zlib and LZO. [#1324] [Patch by IWAI, Masaharu]
* [groonga] Improved daemoinzed timing. Groonga server daemonizes
after socket is listened. It means that groonga server is ready when
groonga server is daemonized. [#1326]
* [admin] Supported suggest in groonga administration page.
* [dump] Ignored MeCab tokenizer load error.
* Supported CMake.
* [load] Supported error report when a column value can't be set.
* Supported similar search. ``select --filter "column *S 'TEXT'"``
is the similar search syntax. [#1342]
* [apt][yum] Changed package sign key.
* Supported Ubuntu Precise Pangolin.
* [apt] Added a new groonga-keyring deb package for the groonga's
package sign key.
* [deb][rpm] Used ``--bind-address`` option instead of deprecated
[#1320] [Patch by IWAI, Masaharu]
* [deb] Renamed groonga-server package's configuration file to
/etc/default/groonga-server from /etc/default/groonga.
* [rpm][fedora] Fixed upgrade condition in %post server.
[GitHub#11] [Patch by Daiki Ueno]
* [rpm] Removed needless change logs. [#1328] [Patch by IWAI, Masaharu]
* [deb][rpm] Added missing curl dependency.
[GitHub#12] [Patch by IWAI, Masaharu]
* [rpm] Removed needleess ruby package dependency from groonga package.
[#1330] [Suggested by IWAI, Masaharu]
* [deb] Added missing default values to groonga-server's
* Fixed a crash bug that is caused when searching with updaging very large
inverted index. [#1329]
* Fixed a bug that strings are compared as characters instead of byte string.
[#1340] [Reported by Shinya Kawaji]
Release 2.0.1 - 2012/03/29
* Supported build in other directory.
[#1298] [Reported by Kazuhiko]
* [solaris] Supported build on Solaris 11. [Reported by Kazuhiko]
* [test] Supported functional test.
* [test] Required ``--with-ruby19`` configure option for testing by Ruby.
* [dump] Supported records dump for a table that has default tokenizer.
* [suggest] Added ``similar_search`` option.
* [groonga] Removed deprecated options, ``-a``, ``--address`` and
* Added more return value checks. [GitHub#9] [Reported by Markus Elfring]
* [dat] Supported term extract operation.
* Added `logos <http://groonga.org/logo/>`_ .
* Updated HTML design.
* Renamed ``grntest`` to ``groonga-benchmark``.
* Supported ``autogen.sh`` on CentOS 5.
* [linux] Added ``vm.overcommit_memory`` kernel parameter value
* ``grn_snip`` uses ``grn_obj`` mechanism. [#1054]
* Fixed a bug that uninstall task doesn't uninstall installed Ruby
scripts. [#1299] [Reported by Kazuhiko]
* Added a missing Gemfile. [#1302] [Reported by Kazuhiko]
* Fixed a bug that some indexed records aren't found. The feature is
only used by mroonga. [#1303]
* [groonga] Appended missing ``-id`` to ``--server-id`` option name.
* Fixed a bug that latin1 normalization may access unexpected memory.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/textproc/groonga/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/textproc/groonga/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |