[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/xymon
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gendalia
Date: Sat Apr 28 18:26:19 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/xymon: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update xymon to 4.3.7
Changes from 4.3.6 -> 4.3.7 (13 Dec 2011)
* rev 6803
* Fix acknowledge CGI (broken in 4.3.6)
* Fix broken uptime calculation for systems reporting "1 day"
* Workaround Solaris breakage in the LFS-support detection
* Fix/add links to the HTML man-page index.
* Fix "Stop after" value not being shown on the "info" page.
* Fix broken alert texts when using FORMAT=SMS
* Fix wrong description of xymondboard CRITERIA in xymon(1)
* Fix missing columnname in analysis.cfg(5) DS example
* Fix missing space in output from disk IGNORE rules in
* Fix overwrite of xymon-apache.conf when upgrading
* Fix installation so it does not remove include/directory
lines from configuration files.
* Add client/local/ directory for custom client script
Changes from 4.3.5 -> 4.3.6 (5 Dec 2011)
* rev 6788
* Optionally choose the color for the "cpu" status when it goes
non-green due to uptime or clock offset.
* Allow for "include" and "directory" in combo.cfg and protocols.cfg
* New INTERFACES definition in hosts.cfg to select which network
interfaces are tracked in graphs.
* New access control mechanism for some CGI scripts returning
host-specific information. Access optionally checked against
an Apache-style "group" file (see xymonwebaccess(5) CGI manpage).
* New "vertical" page-definitions (vpage, vsubpage,vsubparent)
for listing hosts across and tests down on a page.
* Fix hostlist CGI crash when called with HTTP "HEAD"
* Fix svcstatus CGI crash when called with non-existing hostname
* Fix "ackinfo" updates being cleared when host hits a
* Fix compile-errors on Solaris due to network libraries
not being included.
* Fix "logrotate" messages not being sent to some channels.
* Fix problem with loading the hosts.cfg file.
* STATUSLIFETIME now provides the default time a status is valid (in xymond).
* Critical systems view: Use priority 99 for un-categorised priorities
(imported from NK tags) and show this as 'No priority' on the webpage.
* useradm CGI: Sort usernames
* New xymond module - xymond_distribute - can forward
administrative commands (drop, rename, disable, enable)
from one Xymon server to another.
* New tool: appfeed CGI provides data for the Android "xymonQV" app
by Darrik Mazey.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/net/xymon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/xymon/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/xymon/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |