[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Apr 28 15:55:03 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-mocha to 0.11.3.
* Fix for #78 i.e. alias Object#method as Object#_method, not Object#__method__
which already exists as another Ruby method.
* Rails has a Request class which defines its own #method method. This broke
the new mechanism for stubbing a method. This release includes a slightly
modified version of fix #77 provided by @sikachu. See
https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/5907 for further info.
= 0.11.1 ()
* In Ruby 1.8.7 methods accepting a block parameter were incorrectly restored
without the block parameter after being stubbed. Fix for #76.
= 0.11.0 (fa601c89a7f5314dc3d258391a99c6a9e25cefb3)
* Store original method when stubbing rather than using alias_method. This
fixes #41, #47, #74 and all tests now pass on both Ruby 1.8.7 and 1.9.3.
* Attempting to stub a method on a frozen object should fail fast. See #68.
* Prevent stubbing a method on nil by default. See #68.
* Generate documentation using YARD instead of Rdoc - removes dependency on
* Publish documentation on Github pages instead of Rubyforge - uses rake task
written by @tomafro.
* Remove agiledox which has outlived it's usefulness.
* Removed trailing whitespace throughout codebase.
* Add documentation for Mock#unstub.
* Improve documentation for ObjectMethods.
* Provide a way to run multiple tests within a single acceptance test method.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |