[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/wordpress
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: morr
Date: Wed Apr 25 13:00:37 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/wordpress: Makefile distinfo
Security update to Wordpress 3.3.2.
Three external libraries included in WordPress received security updates:
* Plupload (version 1.5.4), which WordPress uses for uploading media.
* SWFUpload, which WordPress previously used for uploading media, and may still
be in use by plugins.
* SWFObject, which WordPress previously used to embed Flash content, and may
still be in use by plugins and themes.
WordPress 3.3.2 also addresses:
* Limited privilege escalation where a site administrator could deactivate
network-wide plugins when running a WordPress network under particular
* Cross-site scripting vulnerability when making URLs clickable.
* Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in redirects after posting comments in
older browsers, and when filtering URLs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/www/wordpress/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/www/wordpress/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |