[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Mon Apr 23 17:43:15 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to Dovecot 2.1.5
* IMAP: When neither the session nor the mailbox has modseq tracking enabled,
return the mailbox as having NOMODSEQ in SELECT/EXAMINE reply. Old versions
in this situation always simply returned HIGHESTMODSEQ as 1, which could have
broken some clients.
+ dict file: Added optional fcntl/flock locking (default is dotlock)
+ fts-solr: doveadm fts rescan now resets indexes, which allows reindexing
mails. (This isn't a full rescan implementation like fts-lucene has.)
+ doveadm expunge: Added -d parameter to delete mailbox if it's empty after
- IMAP: Several fixes related to mailbox listing in some configs
- director: A lot of fixes and performance improvements
- v2.1.4 didn't work without a mail home directory set
- mbox: Deleting a mailbox didn't delete its index files.
- pop3c: TOP command was sent incorrectly
- trash plugin didn't work properly
- LMTP: Don't add a duplicate Return-Path: header when proxying.
- listescape: Don't unescape namespace prefixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |