[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/inputmethod/ibus-el
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Apr 22 13:59:42 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/inputmethod/ibus-el: Makefile distinfo
Update ibus-el to 3.2.
2012-02-29 IRIE Shinsuke <irieshinsuke%yahoo.co.jp@localhost>
* Added option `ibus-agent-search-paths' to fix problem that
cannot be found automatically if it has been moved to another directory
after loading ibus.el
* Fixed problem: Message of Xlib's BadWindow error sometimes is
in particular environments (LP #932517)
* Changed command line options for ibus-daemon automatically launched
to start XIM server together ("-d" -> "-dx")
2012-02-14 IRIE Shinsuke <irieshinsuke%yahoo.co.jp@localhost>
* Fixed bug: An error occurs when using old version of IBus (< 1.4.0)
doesn't support surrounding text (LP #930015)
* Fixed bug: ibus-mode aborts if newly created buffer is immediately
killed before receiving IMContext ID from IBus daemon (LP #930820)
* Fixed inappropriate error message "Couldn't receive data from agent."
in the synchronous communication
* Fixed bug: Prefix argument doesn't work for unhandled key events
* Fixed echo area's display for multiple strokes key sequence
* Changed to execute Emacs command directly as fallback for unhandled
events, except for partial key sequences such as C-x
* Removed README.Debian file (Debian #648596)
2011-12-24 IRIE Shinsuke <irieshinsuke%yahoo.co.jp@localhost>
* Added support for surrounding text
* Added option `ibus-candidate-window-h-offset'
* Added option `ibus-prediction-window-h-offset'
* Added command `ibus-enable-specified-engine'
* Changed to enable setting of ibus-prediction-window-position=0 even in
minibuffer if IBus version is 1.3.8 or later
* Changed to show underlines even if their thicknesses are zero
* Fixed problem: Table created by `table-insert' command might corrupt
when preediting aborts
* Fixed problem: Preediting may abort when using some engines such as
* Fixed problem: Input focus cannot be detected on Ubuntu Unity desktop
because get_input_focus() often returns root window incorrectly
* Fixed bug: auto-fill-mode doesn't work (LP #784452)
* Fixed bug: Input focus cannot be obtained correctly in StumpWM (LP
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/inputmethod/ibus-el/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/inputmethod/ibus-el/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |