[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Apr 22 12:40:38 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.74:
- Small packaging fix for metacpan's benefit. No need to upgrade.
- Change tests to work with Zefram's entirely rebuilt DateTime::TimeZone
distribution, which will replace the current implementation. Patch by
Zefram. RT #75757.
- Remove Test::DependentModules from the dep list. This is used by some
author-only tests. Reported by Zefram.
- There will be a new leap second on June 30, 2012.
- Really fix %N, finally. This was breaking the DateTime::Event::Recurrence
test suite. Patch by Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker.
- When a DateTime object had nanoseconds == 0, the %N strftime specifier
always returned "0" regardless of the precision requested. Reported by John
Siracusa. RT #67928.
- The tests for %N in the last release relied on the vagaries of floating
point math on a 64-bit system. Now the from_epoch() method just uses string
operations to separate the epoch into an integer value and a mantissa. This
avoids floating point insanity. Reported by zefram. RT #67736.
- The %N strftime specifier simply truncated nanoseconds, rather than rounding
them. Reported by Michael R. Davis. RT #66744.
- The %U strftime specifier was off by one in years where January 1st was a
Sunday. Patch by Christian Hansen. RT #67631.
- The %W strftime specifier was off by one in years where January 1st was a
Sunday or Monday. Patch by Christian Hansen. RT #67631.
- Some small optimizations from Christian Hansen. The biggest impact is for
calculating week_of_month, week_number, and week_year.
- This distro now requires Perl 5.8.1+ (it implicitly did this anyway now that
Params::Validate is 5.8.1+).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |