[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-LibXML
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Apr 22 12:14:47 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-LibXML: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.96:
1.96 Fri Mar 16 21:01:09 IST 2012
- Apply a patch to add leading minus signs to the commands of
- This makes the make process succeed even if they fail.
- Fixes https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=75007
- Thanks to POPEL for the report, and to Petr Pajas for the patch.
- Apply a patch from Tim Brody to skip_all on
t/49callbacks_returning_undef.t when URI.pm's version is below 1.35.
- Thanks to Tim Brody for the patch.
- Fixes the problem reported in
1.95 Tue Mar 6 10:35:26 IST 2012
- Got rid of a broken test (at least with recent libxml2s) in
- The problem was that the test tested for an undefined XML
namespace, a behaviour which was changed in a recent libxml2
- Thanks to vcizek for the report.
1.94 Sat Mar 3 22:05:18 IST 2012
- Fix XML::LibXML::Element tests for ineqaulity with == and eq.
- Fixes https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75505 .
- Thanks to Mark Overmeer for the report and for a preliminary patch
to t/71overload.t .
1.93 Mon Feb 27 11:15:50 IST 2012
- Fix XML::LibXML::Element comparision with == and eq.
- Fixes https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75257 ,
- Thanks to Toby Inkster for a preliminary patch (that was modified by
me) and to the various people who reported the problem.
1.92 Tue Feb 21 19:00:48 IST 2012
- Fix for test failure on perls < 5.10.
- Fixes https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=75195
- Thanks to Paul for the report, and for a patch that was not
1.91 Tue Feb 21 13:57:54 IST 2012
- Overload hash dereferencing on XML::LibXML::Elements, to provide
access to the element's attributes.
- See XML::LibXML::AttributeHash for details.
- Thanks to Toby Inkster.
- Pull some commits from Toby Inkster to add more convenient methods
to XML::LibXML::NodeList such as sort, map, grep, etc.
- Thanks, Toby!
- Printed some warnings regardless if DEBUG is on.
- Thanks to http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/ for the suggestion.
1.90 Sun Jan 8 20:57:58 IST 2012
- Pull a commit from Aaron Crange to fix compilation bugs in Devel.xs:
- local variable declarations must be in the PREINIT section,
not `CODE`, at least for some compiler/OS combinations.
- Thanks, Aaron!
1.89 Sat Dec 24 09:46:26 IDT 2011
- Apply a patch with spelling fixes by Kevin Lyda :
- Thanks to Kevin.
- Apply a pull request by ElDiablo with the implementation of
- Adjust the Win32 Build Instructions in the README file.
- Thanks to Christopher J. Madsen.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-LibXML/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-LibXML/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |