[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/bzr-explorer
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cheusov
Date: Sun Apr 22 08:45:49 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/bzr-explorer: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.2.2 by package maintainer
* New menu item "Bazaar > Work > Ignore unknown files..." to launch new
dialog (available in QBzr 0.22.1 or later).
* Added support to populate %(wt_selected)s tool action command placeholder
working tree selected items.
* Use absolute file path when opening with a text editor (Ryan Haigh,
* Fix endless loop on workingtree view filename filter (Jonathan
* Fix workingtree view filename filter to match first character
* Cope with broken history.dat files which can cause explorer to fail to
with a cryptic error from unpickling otherwise. (Martin Packman, #814151)
* QFileSystemWatcher disabled for working tree view and for repository view.
while running on Windows due the huge amount of bug reports related to it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-explorer/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-explorer/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |