[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nsd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Wed Apr 18 10:39:43 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/nsd: MESSAGE Makefile distinfo
* Bugfix #421: Truncate pidfile on shutdown, before unlink.
* Bugfix #423: Fix slow zone transfer processing due to
'Fix is_existing flag for ENT' bugfix.
* Bugfix #430: Fix segfault when MAX_INTERFACES set to more than 65K.
* Fix configure.ac strptime check for gcc 4.6.2, acx_nlnetlabs.m4 update
* Minimize responses to reduce truncation: NSD will only add optional
records to the authority and additional sections when the response size
does not exceed the minimal response size.
* The minimal response size is 512 (no-EDNS), 1480 (EDNS/IPv4),
1220 (EDNS/IPv6), or the advertized EDNS buffer size if that is smaller
than the EDNS default.
* The feature is enabled by default. You can disable it by configuring NSD
* Less NSEC3 prehashing. This will make NSD handle zone transfers faster,
but will decrease the performance of NXDOMAIN and wildcard NODATA responses.
Full prehashing is enabled by default. If you want less NSEC3 prehashing,
configure NSD with --disable-full-prehash. Thanks Secure64 for the patch.
* Bugfix #302: nsd accepts XFR but refuses to re-read the slave zone.
* Bugfix #365: set patch style and zonec verbose for nsdc.
* First step of bug #369: RRSIG DNSKEY sets zone to be treated DNSSEC.
* Bugfix #375: typos in nsd.conf.5.
* Bugfix #381: Binary escaped and transfers.
* Bugfix #397: Don't allow relative domain names as origin in $INCLUDE
* Fix printout of IPSECKEY by nsd-patch.
* Fix is_existing flag for ENT when domain that has a shared ENT is deleted
by IXFR. (ENT == Empty Non-Terminal)
* Fix bug if the zonefile is changed for a secondary but stored transfers
are applied, and stop it from applying ixfr to empty zone. The zone is
flagged with error and AXFR-ed.
* Fix to have no authority NS set processing for CNAMEs.
* Fix nsd-checkconf to check tsig algorithms properly.
* Set the AA bit on responses that have an authoritative CNAME.
* Fix denial of existence response for empty non-terminal that looks like
a NSEC3-only domain (but has data below it).
nsd.db version number increased because NSD 3.2.7 and earlier zonec is not
compatible due to the TXT strings change. Please run nsdc rebuild before
running NSD 3.2.9 and later versions.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/nsd/MESSAGE
cvs rdiff -u -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/net/nsd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/net/nsd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |