[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Apr 17 15:44:22 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2: Makefile distinfo
* The close() methods on connections and cursors don't raise exceptions if
called on already closed objects.
* Fixed fetchmany() with no argument in cursor subclasses.
* Use lo_creat() instead of lo_create() when possible for better interaction
* Error and its subclasses are picklable, useful for multiprocessing interaction
* Better efficiency and formatting of timezone offset objects thanks to Menno
* Fixed rownumber during iteration on cursor subclasses. Regression introduced
* Added support for inet arrays.
* Fixed commit() concurrency problem.
* Codebase cleaned up using the GCC Python plugin's static analysis tool, which
has revealed several unchecked return values, possible NULL dereferences,
reference counting problems.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |