[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/stunnel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Mon Apr 16 16:55:22 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/security/stunnel: Makefile distinfo
Update to 4.53
Version 4.53, 2012.03.19, urgency: MEDIUM:
* New features
- Added client-mode "sni" option to directly control the value of
TLS Server Name Indication (RFC 3546) extension.
- Added support for IP_FREEBIND socket option with a pached Linux kernel.
- Glibc-specific dynamic allocation tuning was applied to help unused memory
- Non-blocking OCSP implementation.
- Compilation fixes for old versions of OpenSSL (tested against 0.9.6).
- Usage of uninitialized variables fixed in exec+connect services.
- Occasional logging subsystem crash with exec+connect services.
- OpenBSD compilation fix (thx to Michele Orru').
- Session id context initialized with session name rather than a constant.
- Fixed handling of a rare inetd mode use case, where either stdin or stdout
is a socket, but not both of them at the same time.
- Fixed missing OPENSSL_Applink http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html#PROG2
- Fixed crash on termination with FORK threading model.
- Fixed dead canary after configuration reload with open connections.
- Fixed missing file descriptors passed to local mode processes.
- Fixed required jmp_buf alignment on Itanium platform.
- Removed creating /dev/zero in the chroot jail on Solaris platform.
- Fixed detection of WSAECONNREFUSED Winsock error.
- Missing Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest added to Windows installer.
Version 4.52, 2012.01.12, urgency: MEDIUM:
- Fixed write closure notification for non-socket file descriptors.
- Removed a line logged to stderr in inetd mode.
- Fixed "Socket operation on non-socket" error in inetd mode on Mac OS X
- Removed direct access to the fields of the X509_STORE_CTX data structure.
Version 4.51, 2012.01.09, urgency: MEDIUM:
* New features
- Updated Win32 binary distribution OpenSSL DLLs to version 0.9.8s-fips.
- Updated Android binary OpenSSL to version 1.0.0f.
- Zlib support added to Win32 and Android binary builds.
- New "compression = deflate" global option to enable RFC 2246 compresion.
For compatibility with previous versions "compression = zlib" and
"compression = rle" also enable the deflate (RFC 2246) compression.
- Separate default ciphers and sslVersion for "fips = yes" and "fips = no".
- UAC support for editing configuration file with Windows GUI.
- Fixed exec+connect sections.
- Added a workaround for broken Android getaddrinfo():
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.76 -r1.77 pkgsrc/security/stunnel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/security/stunnel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |