[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/opencv
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Sun Apr 15 03:49:01 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/graphics/opencv: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/opencv/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update to 2.3.1
Add a python option (off by default).
New Functionality and Features
* Retina module has been contributed by Alexandre Benoit (in opencv_contrib
* Planar subdivisions construction (Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi
tesselation) have been ported to C++. See the new delaunay2.cpp sample.
* Several new Python samples have been added.
* FLANN in OpenCV has been upgraded to v1.6. Also, added Python bindings
* We now support the latest FFMPEG (0.8.x) that features multi-threaded
decoding. Reading videos in OpenCV has never been that fast.
* Over 100 issues have been resolved since 2.3 release.
Modifications and Improvements since 2.3rc
* A few more bugs reported in the OpenCV bug tracker have been fixed.
* Documentation has been improved a lot!
New Functionality, Features
* Many functions and methods now take InputArray/OutputArray instead of
"cv::Mat" references. It retains compatibility with the existing code and
yet brings more natural support for STL vectors and potentially other
"foreign" data structures to OpenCV.
* LAPACK is not used by OpenCV anymore.
* Arithmetic operations now support mixed-type operands and arbitrary number
* Completely new patent-free BRIEF and ORB feature descriptors have been
* Very fast LSH matcher for BRIEF and ORB descriptors will be added in 2.3.1.
* calibration.cpp sample. With the new pattern calibration accuracy is
usually much higher.
* opencv_stitching is a beta version of new application that makes a panorama
out of a set of photos taken from the same point.
* Now there are 2 extension modules: cv and cv2. cv2 includes wrappers for
OpenCV 2.x functionality. opencv/samples/python2 contain a few samples
demonstrating cv2 in use.
* Over 250 issues have been resolved.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/graphics/opencv/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/opencv/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/graphics/opencv/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/graphics/opencv/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/opencv/patches/patch-CMakeLists.txt
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/graphics/opencv/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |