[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Apr 14 04:04:48 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-client: Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-server: Makefile PLIST distinfo
patch-sql_mysqld.cc patch-sql_set__var.cc patch-sql_sql__class.h
Update mysql5-client and mysql5-server to 5.0.96, last release of
MySQL 5.0 series.
* yaSSL was upgraded from version 1.7.2 to 2.2.0.
* No change log entries.
* Some files in the MySQL Server sources containing legacy code still used the
LGPL license. Such files that were no longer in use have been removed. Any
such code that remains following this removal now appears under the GPL
only. (Bug #11896296)
References: See also Bug #11840513.
* Under some circumstances, the result of SUBSTRING_INDEX() incorrectly
depended on the contents of the previous row. (Bug #42404, Bug #11751514)
* Security Fix: The PolyFromWKB() function could crash the server when
improper WKB data was passed to the function. (Bug #51875, Bug #11759554,
* Security Fix: Bug #36544 was fixed.
* Security Fix: Bug #49124 and Bug #11757121 were fixed.
* Two unused test files in storage/ndb/test/sql contained incorrect versions
of the GNU Lesser General Public License. The files and the directory
containing them have been removed. (Bug #11810224)
References: See also Bug #11810156.
* On FreeBSD and OpenBSD, the server incorrectly checked the range of the
system date, causing legal values to be rejected. (Bug #55755, Bug
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-client/patches/patch-ap
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-server/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-server/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-server/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/databases/mysql5-server/patches/patch-ca
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |