[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/shells/lshell
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Thu Apr 12 19:44:21 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/shells/lshell: Makefile distinfo
Update shells/lshell to 0.15.1.
=== v0.9.15.1 15/03/2012 ===
* Corrected security bug allowing user to get out of the restricted
shell. Thank you bui from NBS System for reporting this grave issue!
=== v0.9.15 13/03/2012 ===
* Set the hostname to the "short hostname" in the prompt.
* Corrected traceback when "sudo" command was entered alone. Thank you
Kiran Reddy for reporting this.
* Added support for python2.3 as subprocess is not included by default.
* Corrected the 'strict' behavior when entering a forbidden path.
* Added short path promp support using the 'prompt_short' variable.
* Corrected stacktrace when group did not exist.
* Add support for empty prompt.
* Fixed bugs when using $() and ``.
* Corrected strict behavior to apply to forbidden path.
* Added support for wildcard '*' when using 'cd'.
* Added support for "cd -" to return to previous directory.
* Updated security issue with non printable characters permitting user
to get out of the limited shell.
* Now lshell automatically reload its configuration if the configuration
file is modified.
* Added possibility to have no "intro" when user logs in. (by setting
the intro configuration field to "")
* Corrected multiple commands over ssh, and aliases interpretation.
* Added possibility to use wildcards in path definitions.
* Finally corrected the alias replacement loop.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/shells/lshell/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/shells/lshell/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |