[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/diffpdf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Wed Apr 11 17:20:45 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/print/diffpdf: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.9.2
* buildlink to print/poppler-cpp
- Added missing step to the README.
- Save As now preserves the aspect ratio. Bug reported by Rainer
- Added Czech translation provided by Pavel Fric.
- Will now use the default locale's language for standard dialogs (e.g.,
for the file dialog).
- Dragging & dropping one or two files onto the filename line edits or
onto the file viewer panels is now supported. Independently suggested
by Liviu Andronic and Rory Gordon.
- Show Zones checkbox is always visible (it was only visible with
--debug in earlier versions).
- DiffPDF now starts up with its initial comparison mode being whatever
comparison mode was in force when it was shut down (or Words mode the
first time it is run).
- Improved About box with more version info + contributors.
- Added --help command line option.
- Introduced zoning: this can be slow in Characters mode but can provide
better accuracy in text modes.
- Improved Character mode to be as liberal about hyphens as Words mode.
- Minor doc changes that I forgot for 1.7.0.
- Minor GUI bug fixes and changes.
- Minor under the hood efficiency improvements.
- Renamed Text mode to Words mode. This mode is best for alphabetic text
- Added Characters mode. This mode is best for logographic text (e.g.,
Chinese and Japanese). This was suggested by Paul Howarth.
- Very minor cosmetic changes.
- Save button is now only enabled if there are changes.
- An improved help window with slightly more information.
- In rare cases the highlighting on the right hand page could be in the
wrong (horizontal) position; this has now been fixed.
- In addition to Appearance comparisons using highlighting, some
composition modes can now be used to help make subtle differences more
visible. (This was inspired by feedback by Florian Heiderich.)
- Can now control the square size for appearance comparisons. Using very
small squares can help reveal tiny Appearance differences.
- Can now control the fill opacity for highlighting.
- Extended zoom range from 20% to 800% (was 25% to 400%).
Quite a few false-positives have now been eliminated:
- All hyphens are treated the same now.
- Some weirdly-encoded open/close double-quotes are treated as normal
Unicode open/close double-quotes.
- Improved whitespace ignoring.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/print/diffpdf/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/print/diffpdf/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/print/diffpdf/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |