[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Tue Apr 10 12:12:22 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to Dovecot 2.1.4.
+ Added mail_temp_scan_interval setting and changed its default value
from 8 hours to 1 week.
+ Added pop3-migration plugin for easily doing a transparent IMAP+POP3
migration to Dovecot: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Migration/Dsync
+ doveadm user: Added -m parameter to show some of the mail settings.
- Proxying SSL connections crashed in v2.1.
- fts-solr: Indexing mail bodies was broken.
- director: Several changes to significantly improve error handling
- doveadm import didn't import messages' flags
- mail_full_filesystem_access=yes was broken
- Make sure IMAP clients can't create directories when accessing
nonexistent users' mailboxes via shared namespace.
- Dovecot auth clients authenticating via TCP socket could have failed
with bogus "PID already in use" errors.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |