[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sun Apr 8 18:30:27 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client: Makefile.common distinfo
* InnoDB Storage Engine: A deprecation warning is now issued when
--ignore-builtin-innodb is used.
* yaSSL was upgraded from version 1.7.2 to 2.2.0.
* Security Fix: Bug 13510739 and Bug 63775 were fixed.
* Important Change: InnoDB Storage Engine: When a row grew in size due to an
UPDATE operation, other (non-updated) columns could be moved to off-page
storage so that information about the row still fit within the constraints of
the InnoDB page size. The pointer to the new allocated off-page data was not
set up until the pages were allocated and written, potentially leading to
lost data if the system crashed while the column was being moved out of the
page. The problem was more common with tables using ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC or
ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED along with the Barracuda file format, particularly with
the innodb_file_per_table setting enabled, because page allocation operations
are more common as the .ibd tablespace files are extended. Still, the problem
could occur with any combination of InnoDB version, file format, and row
* InnoDB Storage Engine: An erroneous assertion could occur, in debug builds
only, when creating an index on a column containing zero-length values (that
* InnoDB Storage Engine: A DDL operation such as ALTER TABLE ... ADD COLUMN
could stall, eventually timing out with an Error 1005: Can't create table
message referring to fil_rename_tablespace.
* InnoDB Storage Engine: A DDL operation for an InnoDB table could cause a busy
MySQL server to halt with an assertion error:
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-server/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |