[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jnemeth
Date: Sat Apr 7 20:05:57 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10: Makefile PLIST distinfo options.mk
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/patches: patch-configure patch-main_features.c
Update to Asterisk 10.3.0:
pkgsrc change: eliminate ilbc option now that iLBC codec is always built
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 10.3.0.
The release of Asterisk 10.3.0 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix potential buffer overrun and memory leak when executing "sip
* --- Fix ACK routing for non-2xx responses.
* --- Remove possible segfaults from res_odbc by adding locks around
usage of odbc handle
* --- Fix blind transfer parking issues if the dialed extension is not
recognized as a parking extension.
* --- Copy CDR variables when set during a bridge
* --- push 'outgoing' flag from sig_XXX up to chan_dahdi
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/patches/patch-configure
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |