[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/fossil
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Thu Mar 22 23:12:42 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/fossil: Makefile distinfo
Update to Fossil 1.22.
* Greatly improved "diff" processing including the new --brief option,
partial line matching, colorized in-line diffs, and better performance.
* Promote "allow-symlinks" to a versionable setting
* Harden the CGI processing logic against DOS attacks
* Add the ability to run TH1 scripts after sync requests
* Store the repository name in _FOSSIL_ as it is type in the "open" command,
possibly as a relative pathname.
* Make ".fslckout" the alternative name for the "_FOSSIL_" file.
* Change the "ssh:" transfer method to allow all access regardless of
* Improvements to the timeline messages associated with tag changes.
(Requires a "fossil rebuild" to take effect.)
* Various additions and fixes for the JSON API.
* Improved merge-with-rename handling.
* --cherrypick merges use their origin's commit message by default.
* Added support for multiple concurrent logins per user.
* Update to use SQLite version 3.7.11.
* Various minor bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/devel/fossil/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/fossil/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |