[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/tellico
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Tue Mar 20 11:53:24 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/misc/tellico: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.3.5
2.3.5 is available.
* Added Amazon.com data sources for China, Spain, and Italy.
* Added filter rules for dates before and after.
* Updated GCstar exporter to include images.
* Updated Discogs fetcher to use API v2.
* Updated Wine.com fetcher to use API v2.
* Updated fetcher for Allocine.fr.
* Fixed bug that always showed checkmark for boolean field values
* Fixed importing of multi-line notes from Alexandria
* Fixed bug with merging entries
* Fixed bug with Cancel not working in the Entry Merge dialog.
* Fixed broken script for searching Dark Horse Comics.
* Fixed a crashing bug when using the scanner dialog.
* Improved support for importing movies and music from Delicious Library.
2.3.4 is available.
* Added data sources for Google Book Search and MovieMeter.nl.
* Added capability for searching French, Spanish, and German data from
* Added importer for Goodreads collection.
* Added icon cache for improved performance with large images
* Added UI controls for changing icon size
* Added shortcut keys for showing full-screen and hiding menubar
* Fixed bug with image link in Tri-Column report template
* Fixed crashing bug with CSV importer and changing delimiters
* Fixed bug in year from Douban.com data source
* Fixed TMDB search for multiple person results
* Updated filter rules to match against values without diacritics for
* Fixed showing a doubled filter count
* Fixed bug when editing month in the date widget in KDE 4.7
2.3.3 is available.
* Added data sources for Filmaster and Douban.
* Added capability for importing ADS format from z39.50 sources.
* Added check for duplicate Bibtex keys
* Added manga search for AnimeNfo.com.
* Improved performance for loading and sorting large collections.
* Fixed parsing bug for some IMDb results
* Fixed parsing bug for empty table values
* Fixed parsing bug with AnimeNfo.com results.
* Fixed bug when editing existing filters
* Fixed crashing bug for editing some values
* Fixed bug with loans not being updated for removed entries
* Fixed build for Linux kernel 2.6.38+ when using newer libv4l library.
* Fixed build with GCC 4.6.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/misc/tellico/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/misc/tellico/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/misc/tellico/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |