[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/ruby-sprockets
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sun Mar 18 09:15:36 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/misc/ruby-sprockets: PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-sprockets to 2.3.1.
**2.3.1** (February 11, 2012)
* Added bytesize to manifest
* Added Asset#bytesize alias
* Security: Check path for forbidden access after unescaping
**2.3.0** (January 16, 2012)
* Added special Sass importer that automatically tracks any `@import`ed files.
**2.2.0** (January 10, 2012)
* Added `sprockets` command line utility.
* Added rake/sprocketstask.
* Added json manifest log of compiled assets.
* Added `stub` directive that allows you to exclude files from the bundle.
* Added per environment external encoding
(Environment#default_external_encoding). Defaults to UTF-8. Fixes issues
where LANG is not set correctly and Rubys default external is set to ASCII.
**2.1.2** (November 20, 2011)
* Disabled If-Modified-Since server checks. Fixes some browser caching issues
when serving the asset body only. If-None-Match caching is sufficent.
**2.1.1** (November 18, 2011)
* Fix windows absolute path check bug.
**2.1.0** (November 11, 2011)
* Directive comment lines are now turned into empty lines instead of
removed. This way line numbers in
CoffeeScript syntax errors are correct.
* Performance and caching bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/misc/ruby-sprockets/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |