[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-core
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Mar 17 15:06:58 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-core: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-rspec-core to 2.8.0.
2.8.0 / 2012-01-04
* For metadata filtering, restore passing the entire array to the proc, rather
than each item in the array (weidenfreak)
* Ensure each spec file is loaded only once
* Fixes a bug that caused all the examples in a file to be run when referenced
twice with line numbers in a command, e.g.
rspec path/to/file:37 path/to/file:42
2.8.0.rc2 / 2011-12-19
* new --init command (Peter Schr���der)
- generates spec/spec_helper.rb
- deletes obsolete files (on confirmation)
- merged with and deprecates --configure command, which generated .rspec
* use require_relative when available (Ian Leitch)
* include_context and include_examples accept params (Calvin Bascom)
* print the time for every example in the html formatter (Richie Vos)
* several tasty refactoring niblets (Sasha)
* `it "does something", :x => :foo,'bar',/baz/
* supports matching n command line tag values with an example or group
2.8.0.rc1 / 2011-11-06
* --order (Justin Ko)
- run examples in random order: --order rand
- specify the seed: --order rand:123
* --seed SEED
- equivalent of --order rand:SEED
* SharedContext supports let (David Chelimsky)
* Filter improvements (David Chelimsky)
- override opposing tags from the command line
- override RSpec.configure tags from the command line
- --line_number 37 overrides all other filters
- path/to/file.rb:37 overrides all other filters
- refactor: consolidate filter management in a FilterManger object
* Eliminate Ruby warnings (Matijs van Zuijlen)
* Make reporter.report an API (David Chelimsky)
* supports extension tools like interative_rspec
* change config.color_enabled (getter/setter/predicate) to color to align with
--[no]-color CLI option.
* color_enabled is still supported for now, but will likley be deprecated in a
2.x release so we can remove it in 3.0.
* Make sure the bar in --tag foo:bar makes it to DRb (Aaron Gibralter)
* Fix bug where full descriptions of groups nested 3 deep were repeated.
* Restore report of time to run to start after files are loaded.
- fixes bug where run times were cumalitive in spork
- fixes compatibility with time-series metrics
* Don't error out when config.mock_with or expect_with is re-specifying the
current config (Myron Marston)
- :alias option on configuration.add_setting. Use :alias_with on the
original setting declaration instead.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-core/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |