[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Mar 17 16:51:05 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-nokogiri to 1.5.2.
== 1.5.2 / 2012-03-09
Repackaging of 1.5.1 with a gemspec that is compatible with older Rubies. #631,
== 1.5.1 / 2012-03-09
* XML::Builder#comment allows creation of comment nodes.
* CSS searches now support namespaced attributes. #593
* Java integration feature is added. Now, XML::Document.wrap
and XML::Document#to_java methods are available.
* RelaxNG validator support in the `nokogiri` cli utility. #591 (thanks, Dan
* Fix many memory leaks and segfault opportunities. Thanks, Tim Elliott!
* extconf searches homebrew paths if homebrew is installed.
* Inconsistent behavior of Nokogiri 1.5.0 Java #620
* Inheriting from Nokogiri::XML::Node on JRuby (1.6.4/5) fails #560
* XML::Attr nodes are not allowed to be added as node children, so an
exception is raised. #558
* No longer defensively "pickle" adjacent text nodes on
Node#add_next_sibling and Node#add_previous_sibling calls. #595.
* Java version inconsistency: it returns nil for empty attributes #589
* to_xhtml incorrectly generates <p /></p> when tag is empty #557
* Document#add_child now accepts a Node, NodeSet, DocumentFragment,
or String. #546.
* Document#create_element now recognizes namespaces containing
non-word characters (like "SOAP-ENV"). This is mostly relevant to
users of Builder, which calls Document#create_element for nearly
* File encoding broken in 1.5.0 / jruby / windows #529
* Java version does not return namespace defs as attrs for ::HTML #542
* Bad file descriptor with Nokogiri 1.5.0 #495
* remove_namespace! doesn't work in pure java version #492
* The Nokogiri Java native build throws a null pointer exception
when ActiveSupport's .blank? method is called directly on a parsed
* 1.5.0 Not using correct character encoding #488
* Raw XML string in XML Builder broken on JRuby #486
* Nokogiri 1.5.0 XML generation broken on JRuby #484
* Do not allow multiple root nodes. #550
* Fixes for custom XPath functions. #605, #606 (thanks, Juan Wajnerman!)
* Node#to_xml does not override :save_with if it is provided. #505
* Node#set is a private method [JRuby]. #564 (thanks, Nick Sieger!)
* C14n cleanup and Node#canonicalize (thanks, Ivan Pirlik!) #563
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |