[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Mar 17 14:39:20 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-mocha to 0.10.5.
= 0.10.5 (a5a64cf9755b21d4a30e446232654d1c0fc6f151)
* Fix for issue #66 (hopefully without regressing on issue #63) - Mocha::Mock
has Mocha::Mockery as a dependency. Stop trying to pretend otherwise. Thanks to
@kennyj for reporting.
* Fix a bunch of warnings in Ruby 1.9. There are still the 6 test failures
mentioned in issue #41 which I suspect are due to the introspection gem not
being Ruby 1.9-compatible.
* Add links to README for source code & issue tracker.
* Fix for issue #67 - Make the travis-ci badge visible in the README. Thanks to
Diego Plentz for pull request.
* Fix for issue #70 - Rename Mock#expectations to Mock#__expectations__ to
avoid conflicts. Thanks to Jeremy Stephens for pull request.
= 0.10.4 ()
* Fix for issue #65 - expectations not being verified in subsequent tests
* Fix for issue #63 - require Mocha::Mockery at Mocha::Mock class load time and
not on invocation of Mock#method_missing.
* Fix for issue #45 - raise ArgumentError if Mocha::ParameterMatchers#has_entry
Hash with wrong number of entries.
* Make global variable name more obscure to avoid clashes with other libraries.
* Move travis-ci-related gemfiles into their own directory.
= 0.10.3 (e7f88af8e7c3396bc85fe9f9cb9e5f5fef04bea2)
* Fix for issue #57. Gem::Requirement#=~ was only added in rubygems v1.8.0, but
Object#=~ means the result of various monkey-patching checks is always
false/nil for earlier versions of rubygems. However, the method it aliases
#satisfied_by? has existed since Gem::Dependency was extracted from
Gem::Version in rubygems v0.9.4.4, so it's much safer to use that. Thanks to
fguillen for reporting and helping with diagnosis.
= 0.10.2 (e05d9a555f1cf97c5961900dab0d884e9753257b)
* Merge pull request #53. Unstubbing a method should not remove expectations
for other stubbed methods. Fixes #52. Thanks to saikat.
= 0.10.1 (f631a4ba22c6ed4929c52b0520311a9a84034a20)
* Merge pull request #51. Use Gem::Requirement & Gem::Version for version
comparison. Fixes issue #50. Thanks to meineerde.
* Fixed typo in rdoc for Mocha::ObjectMethods.
* Improve README as suggested in issue #46. Explain that Mocha must be loaded
after test libraries and how to achieve this using Bundler.
* Merge pull request #43 - nobody expects the spanish inquisition! Thanks to
* Fix for issue #39 - improve documentation for Expectation#multiple_yields.
* Fix for issue #38 where a subtle change in test-unit v2.3.0 had been missed -
only visible in verbose mode.
* Support for MiniTest up to v2.6.2 has been verified.
* Add explicit development dependency on coderay for generating
syntax-highlighted code examples.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |