[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rake
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Mar 17 13:58:00 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rake: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rake: DEINSTALL INSTALL
Update ruby-rake to 0.9.2.2.
* Now installable with ruby19 or ruby193.
= Rake Changelog
== Master (for 0.9.3)
* The rake test loader now removes arguments it has processed. Issue #51
* Rake::TaskArguments now responds to #values_at
* RakeFileUtils.verbose_flag = nil silences output the same as 0.8.7
* Rake tests are now directory-independent
* Rake tests are no longer require flexmock
* Commands constant is no longer polluting top level namespace.
== Version 0.9.2
== Version 0.9.1
* Added deprecation warnings to the Rake DSL methods.
== Version 0.9.0
* *Incompatible* *change*: Rake DSL commands ('task', 'file', etc.) are
no longer private methods in Object. If you need to call 'task :xzy' inside
your class, include Rake::DSL into the class. The DSL is still available at
the top level scope (via the top level object which extends Rake::DSL).
* Rake now warns when the deprecated :needs syntax used.
* Rake history is now UTF-8 encoded.
* Rake now uses case-insensitive comparisons to find the Rakefile on Windows.
Based on patch by Roger Pack.
* Rake now requires (instead of loads) files in the test task. Patch by Cezary
* Fixed typos. Patches by Sean Scot August Moon and R.T. Lechow.
* Rake now prints the Rakefile directory only when it's different from the
current directory. Patch by Alex Chaffee.
* Improved rakefile_location discovery on Windows. Patch by James Tucker.
* Rake now recognizes "Windows Server" as a windows system. Patch by Matthias
* Rake::RDocTask is deprecated. Use RDoc::Task from RDoc 2.4.2+ (require
* Rake::GemPackageTask is deprecated. Use Gem::PackageTask (require
* Rake now outputs various messages to $stderr instead of $stdout.
* Rake no longer emits warnings for Config. Patch by Santiago Pastorino.
* Split rake.rb into individual files.
* Support for the --where (-W) flag for showing where a task is defined.
* Fixed quoting in test task.
* Fixed the silent option parsing problem.
* Fixed :verbose=>false flag on sh and ruby commands.
* Rake command line options may be given by default in a RAKEOPT
* Errors in Rake will now display the task invocation chain in effect
at the time of the error.
* Accepted change by warnickr to not expand test patterns in shell
(allowing more files in the test suite).
* Fixed that file tasks did not perform prereq lookups in scope
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rake/DEINSTALL \
cvs rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rake/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |