[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Devel-Declare
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Thu Mar 8 09:35:10 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Devel-Declare: Makefile distinfo
Updating package for CPAN distribution Devel::Declare in
devel/p5-Devel-Declare from 0.006008 to 0.006011.
0.006011 - 22 Feb 2012
- In XS, use PERL_NO_GET_CONTEXT for efficiency.
- Avoid using Test::Warn, which has previously been a troublesome
0.006010 - 07 Feb 2012
- Fix workaround for unexported core symbols to avoid breaking
compilation on non-threading builds of Perl 5.8.
- Set permissions on .perldb file created during test, to avoid
"insecure rcfile" warning.
0.006009 - 01 Feb 2012
- Be adaptive about whether to delete the line reallocation filter,
so as to play as nicely as possible with other kinds of source filter.
- Document that injecting newlines doesn't work.
- Fix a C declaration after statement, which broke compatibility with
older compilers (Jan Dubois).
- Partially work around unexported core symbols affecting Perl 5.8 on
Windows (David Bouyssie).
- Jump through some hoops to avoid compiler warnings.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Devel-Declare/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Devel-Declare/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |