[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/optipng
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Mar 7 09:11:44 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/graphics/optipng: Makefile distinfo
* Upgraded libpng to version 1.4.9.
* Upgraded zlib to version 1.2.6-optipng.
* Resolved a rarely-occurring out-of-bounds memory access error in
Z_RLE, by upgrading zlib.
* Added the popularly-requested option -strip.
The only suboption currently supported is "-strip all".
* Added the option -clobber.
* Added the option -backup, as an alias of -keep.
* Added the option -silent, as an alias of -quiet.
* Deprecated the option -log.
* Changed the activity display output from STDOUT to STDERR.
* Allowed the option -preserve to save high-resolution timestamps
on Unix, if the POSIX-1.2008 API is available. This feature was
previously available on Windows only.
* Fixed a minor precision error in the display of file size percents.
* Fixed a memory leak that occurred when reading broken GIF images.
* Fixed various build issues.
* Resolved all remaining compatibility issues with libpng-1.5.
* Added build support for clang.
* Reorganized the source directory structure.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/graphics/optipng/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/graphics/optipng/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |