[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/unbound
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Tue Feb 28 20:05:05 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/unbound: Makefile distinfo
* applied patch to support outgoing-interface with ub_ctx_set_option.
* Fix validation failures (like: validation failure xx: no NSEC3 closest
encloser from yy for DS zz. while building chain of trust, because of
a bug in the TTL-fix in 1.4.15, it picked the wrong rdata for an NSEC3.
Now it does not change rdata, and fixes TTL.
* Fix version-number in libtool to be version-info so it produces
libunbound.so.2 like it should.
* Fixes for port to OpenIndiana OS with gcc 4.6.
* Fix to write key files completely to a temporary file, and if that
succeeds, replace the real key file. So failures leave a useful file.
* Fix for memory leak (about 20 bytes when a tcp or udp send operation
towards authority servers failed, takes about 50.000 such failures to
leak one Mb, such failures are also usually logged).
* Fix to randomize hash function, based on 28c3 congress.
* [bugzilla: 425 ] unbound reports wrong TTL in reply, it reports a TTL
that would be permissible by the RFCs but it is not the TTL in the cache.
* [bugzilla: 429 ] add ub_version() call to libunbound. API version increase,
with (binary) backwards compatibility for the previous version.
* Fix bug where canonical_compare of RRSIG did not downcase the signer-name.
This is mostly harmless because RRSIGs do not have to be sorted in
canonical order, usually.
* uninitialised variable in reprobe for rtt blocked domains fixed.
* iana portlist updated.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/unbound/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/net/unbound/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |