[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/shells/lshell
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Sun Feb 19 13:03:12 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/shells/lshell: Makefile distinfo
Update shells/lshell to 0.9.14
=== v0.9.14 27/10/2010 ===
* Corrected get_aliases function, as it was looping when aliases were
"recursive" (e.g. 'ls':'ls --color=auto')
* Added lsudo built-in command to list allowed sudo commands.
* Corrected completion function when 2 strings collided (e.g. ls and lsudo)
* Corrected the README's installation part (adding --prefix).
* Added possibility to log via syslog.
* Corrected warning counter (was counting minus 1).
* Added the possibility to disable the counter, and just warn the user
(withouht kicking him).
* Added possibility to configure prompt. Thank you bapt for the patch.
* Added possibility to set environment variables to users. Thank you bapt
for the patch.
* Added the 'history' built-in function.
=== v0.9.13 02/09/2010 ===
* Switched from deprecated popen2 to subprocess to be python2.6 compatible.
Thank you Greg Orlowski for the patch.
* Added missing builin commands when 'allowed' list was set to 'all'. For
example, the "cd" command was then missing.
* Added the "export" builtin function to export shell variables. Thank you
Chris for reporting this issue.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/shells/lshell/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/shells/lshell/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |