[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/cups
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sbd
Date: Tue Feb 7 23:16:57 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/print/cups: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to cups-1.5.2
CHANGES IN CUPS V1.5.2
- Reposted what should have been CUPS 1.5.1.
CHANGES IN CUPS V1.5.1
- Documentation updates (STR #3885, STR #3886, STR #3946, STR #3969)
- Localization updates (STR #3840, STR #3989, STR #3997)
- Build fixes (STR #3956, STR #3999)
- The SNMP backend did not validate the device URIs reported by printers
- cupsBackendReport() did not handle newlines in 1284 Device IDs
- USB backend fixes for libusb (STR #3965, STR #3978)
- The DBUS notifier did not validate string parameters (STR #3984)
- Group quota ACLs did not work with Kerberos (STR #3972)
- The IPP backend did not retry when a printer responded with
client-error-not-possible (STR #3963)
- PostScript PPDs with filters used the wrong command filter (STR #3973)
- The scheduler incorrectly used free() on a POSIX ACL value, which
could cause a crash (STR #3970)
- PPD files using the MacStandard encoding did not work.
- The web interface did not work on some platforms (STR #3902)
- The lpstat command would crash when then "-u" option was used by a
non-administrator (STR #3953)
- Japanese supply level reporting did not always work.
- The DBUS notifier could crash (STR #3947)
- Relaxed some of the page size checks in cupstestppd.
- The ipptool program now reports attributes that are repeated within
the same attribute group.
- Updated the PWG raster support to match the current draft
- Fixed some IPP conformance issues in the scheduler.
- Added ipptool support for repeating requests.
- Added IPP/2.2 conformance tests and greatly improved the IPP/1.1,
IPP/2.0, and IPP/2.1 conformance testing.
- IPP messages containing mixed integer/rangeOfInteger values did not
work (STR #3942)
- The ipptool program now provides additional diagnostics for badly-
formatted responses (STR #3857)
- When possible, the IPP backend now stops sending job data early on a
- cupsSendRequest and cupsWriteRequestData did not properly read all
HTTP headers, preventing authentication and encryption upgrades from
working in all cases.
- The client.conf Server directive is no longer supported on Mac OS X
10.7 and later.
- The IPP backend sent the wrong margins in media-col.
- The scheduler did not save or restore large Kerberos credentials for
- The dnssd backend did not properly browse for secure IPP printers.
- httpAssembleURI* did not properly escape all special characters in the
- The scheduler now logs config file errors to stderr (STR #3936)
- The configure script incorrectly used bundle-based localizations on
Linux (STR #3938)
- The cups-driverd helper program did not cache .drv files properly,
sometimes leading to a crash (STR #3921)
- CUPS did not build on stock Mac OS X installations.
- Encryption was broken with OpenSSL.
- ipptool's XML output used date/time values with timezone offsets,
which are not supported by Mac OS X's NSDate class.
- Several programs did not support the cupsFilter2 keyword in PPD files.
- The IPP backend incorrectly reported spool-area-full states.
- cupsMarkOptions() did not protect against a bad PPD that was missing
one or more standard Duplex options.
- The PostScript filter did not mirror N-up output properly.
- The ipptool program did not validate UTF-8 strings in XML output.
- Fixed supply level reporting for some printers.
- The scheduler no longer automatically logs debug messages for jobs
that were held or canceled.
- The cupsSendRequest function did not flush remaining response data
from a previous request, leading to apparent chunking issues.
- The scheduler did not report the correct version in the Server: header
- The scheduler did not support 1284 device IDs reported by driver
interface programs longer than 127 characters (STR #3871)
- The image filters did not support loading images larger than the
RIPCache setting (STR #3901)
- "PAGE: total NNN" messages did not get logged properly (STR #3887)
- Updated the PWG Raster support to conform to the current draft of the
PWG Raster Format specification.
- The PWG Raster filter did not always write the correct number of
padding lines on the bottom of the page (STR #3904)
- When reporting a denial-of-service attack from the domain socket, the
address reported does not always contain the correct path (STR #3888)
- Badly formed GIF files could cause the image filters to crash
- Jobs canceled at the printer were retried by the IPP backend.
- "cupsfilter -u" deleted the input file instead of the PPD file.
- The scheduler did not compute the cost of PPD filters defined using
the cupsFilter2 keyword properly.
- The scheduler did not correctly support the maxsize() attribute for
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.188 -r1.189 pkgsrc/print/cups/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/print/cups/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.90 -r1.91 pkgsrc/print/cups/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/print/cups/patches/patch-filter_image-gif.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |