[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/dnstracer
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shattered
Date: Mon Feb 6 14:20:24 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/dnstracer: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.9. Notable changes:
- With the rollout of IPv6 for a.root-servers.net, it always
took the IPv6 address even if you used the -4 option.
- Fix false lame server issues with domains which have the
higher domain in it (command.com for example).
- Warnings are printed if you receive a different RR type
than the one you asked for (for example when you ask for
an A record and receive a CNAME)
- Fixed problems when records received in the authority
field are shorter than the domain the nameserver is
- When compiled without IPv6 support on an IPv6 capable
machine the machine tried to query the IPv6 translated
IPv4 address anyway.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/dnstracer/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/dnstracer/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |