[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/s3cmd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bsiegert
Date: Mon Feb 6 11:24:08 UTC 2012
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/net/s3cmd
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv20337
Import wip/s3cmd as net/s3cmd. While here, fix wording of DESCR and update
to the latest stable, 1.0.1.
S3cmd lets you copy files from/to Amazon S3 (Simple Storage
Service) using a simple to use command line client. It supports
rsync-like backup, GPG encryption, and more. It also supports
management of Amazon's CloudFront content delivery network.
s3cmd 1.0.1 - 2011-06-10
* Increased socket_timeout from 10 sec to 5 min
* Improved compatibility with Python 2.4 on RHEL 5 / CentOS 5
s3cmd 1.0.0 - 2011-01-18
* [sync] now supports --no-check-md5
* Network connections now have 10s timeout
* [sync] now supports bucket-to-bucket synchronisation
* Added [accesslog] command.
* Added access logging for CloudFront distributions using [cfmodify --log]
* Added --acl-grant and --acl-revoke [Timothee Groleau]
* Allow s3:// URI as well as cf:// URI as a distribution
name for most CloudFront related commands.
* Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (--reduced-redundancy)
* Follow symlinks in [put] and [sync] with --follow-symlinks
* Support for CloudFront DefaultRootObject [Luke Andrew]
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |