[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/py-s3cmd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jakllsch
Date: Mon Feb 6 00:25:42 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/py-s3cmd: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to s3cmd-1.0.1, with permission from ver.
Changes since 0.9.9.91:
s3cmd 1.0.1 - 2011-06-10
* Increased socket_timeout from 10 sec to 5 min
* Improved compatibility with Python 2.4 on RHEL 5 / CentOS 5
s3cmd 1.0.0 - 2011-01-18
* [sync] now supports --no-check-md5
* Network connections now have 10s timeout
* [sync] now supports bucket-to-bucket synchronisation
* Added [accesslog] command.
* Added access logging for CloudFront distributions using [cfmodify --log]
* Added --acl-grant and --acl-revoke [Timothee Groleau]
* Allow s3:// URI as well as cf:// URI as a distribution
name for most CloudFront related commands.
* Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (--reduced-redundancy)
* Follow symlinks in [put] and [sync] with --follow-symlinks
* Support for CloudFront DefaultRootObject [Luke Andrew]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/py-s3cmd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/py-s3cmd/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |