[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/news/lottanzb
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Feb 4 11:20:34 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/news/lottanzb: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update lottanzb to 0.4.1.
(while here, clean up and fix dependencies)
== LottaNZB 0.4.1 - January 27, 2009 ==
* For those who initially used the Ubuntu package of LottaNZB 0.3, this
release fixes a severe problem with the automatic extraction of downloaded
archives. LottaNZB now always uses 'unrar' instead of 'unrar-free' because
unfortunately, the free alternative isn't capable of extracting a majority
of downloads. We recommend you to reenable the automatic extraction in the
* Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmal and Spanish translation
* Turkish translation added.
* Bug fixed that prevented LottaNZB from working properly on machines with
Turkish locale. (LP: #318328)
* Remove unwanted leading and trailing whitespaces from category and
download directory names for downloads that were added to the download
queue using an older version of LottaNZB (thanks to Mikal Krogstad for
* A bunch of Debian/Ubuntu package improvements, which were necessary to
make LottaNZB ready for the Debian and Ubuntu package repositories:
E. g. a new man page and an application menu entry on Debian.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/news/lottanzb/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/news/lottanzb/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/news/lottanzb/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |