[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/editors/Sigil
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Thu Jan 26 15:43:20 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/editors/Sigil: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.5.0
* Add dependency to pcre and hunspell.
* Use external libraries (CMakeLists.txt etc. from upstream HEAD)
Sigil 0.5 2012.01.21
- Implement issue 533 and 1079: allow user to select which level(s) of <h>
- Fix issue 788: Error saving when the folder the file was in was renamed
- Fix issue 998: Don't select file extension on rename in book browser.
- Fix issue 1111: Failure to rename to same name with case change.
- Implement issue 205: Drag and drop for images to book and code views.
- Fix issue 1019: issues with opf-namespace declaration.
- Inline spell check with right click replace in Code View.
- Fix issue 1064: Issues with editing epubs with differing html extensions.
Take mimetype into account when opening the file to help determine how to
deal with the file.
- Fix issue 1055, 1038, 1006: Focus switching causes unwanted cursor jumping
in split view. Don't auto sync cursor position between views.
- Implement issue 375: Add image selection dialog for inserting existing
images into book and code views.
- Add menu items for setting heading, adding new items, show / hide
- Organize menu.
- Fix issue 803: Print prints immediately, no dialog box.
- Implement 245: Unify zoom levels (book, text, image) and store the levels.
- i18n capability. Build and load translation files.
- Add keyboard shortcut manager so user can change the keyboard shortcuts.
- Add preference dialog. Closes 206, 718.
- Refactor Find & Replace into a widget that appears below the editor.
- Windows Installer: Add Sigil as a handler for EPUB and HTML files so that
will work and it will always show up on the 'Open With...' menu.
- Fix issue 1033, 1034: Implement scroll to fragment for Code View and fix
- Fix issue 1032: Remove '=' from the list of valid characters for ids.
- Fix issue 1001: Valid IDs are now formed by replacing invalid characters
underscores. Colon removed from the list of valid characters.
- Fix issue 1014: Sigil was erroneously assuming that fragment ids would be
across the entire book, whereas they're only required to be unique within
particular xhtml document. New code implemented to cover those situations
this assumption is wrong.
- Fix issue 1015: Fix issues with cursor positioning in Split View.
- Fix issue 1022: Added support for Adobe's page-map.xml pagination
use this exact filename).
- Implement issue 183: Use a PCRE regular expression engine instead of
Also fixes issue 498: regex '^' (start of line) broken.
- Implement issue 168: Allow selection of multiple Meta Editor properties.
- Allow for deleting multiple metadata items.
- Implement issue 368: Pressing enter key on item in book browser should
- Fix issue 1005: Regression from change to ensure metdata element has dc
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/editors/Sigil/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/editors/Sigil/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/editors/Sigil/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/editors/Sigil/patches/patch-CMakeLists.txt
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |